This is a FREE Jewelry Making Tutorial!
These earrings are super quick and look GREAT on. AND they compliment a variety of face shapes and hair lengths.
You can make the earwires short or long and alter the size of the flowers themselves.
In the flip photo video below you will see how these cute and lightweight flower earrings are made.
Materials – 20 ga wire
Tools – bail making pliers, flat pliers, chain nose pliers, handshear/scissors/snips, rawhide mallet
Optional – LOS, tumbler/polish
The flipphoto above shows how to make the flower component although when the flower is ‘done’ I usually use a mallet to lightly flatten which I did not show.
Then you just add an earwire and finish to your liking.
- Remove the coil from the pliers
- Take the long end and fold it over the coil, press flat with pliers
- Wrap this wire around the coil twice
- Cut the other end (if needed), bend over as well
- Use your fingers to pull apart the coils
- Repeat on all petals
- Use fingers to adjust/tighten
- Add an earwire and finish your way!